Hydraulic Dredging System
Depending upon the size of the lake and the severity of the problem, our hydraulic dredging system can pump out the sludge and drain it /dispose of it in geotextile tubes. It takes about 12 weeks for the water to filter out of the tubes, at which time we’ll cut the tubes open, allow the sediment to dry, and then bury it or truck it out.CONTACT US
Additional Resources Available
As part of the Valenti-Held Group, Heartland Dredging has additional resources that our clients can take advantage of that most dredging companies don’t have access to. Our sister companies include the following:
- Valenti-Held Contractor/Developer – Site development and sitework construction including earthwork, installation of sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water mains, and pre-cast bridges.
- Innovative Engineering & Consulting – Wide range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying services.
- Real Estate Development & Land Sales – Commercial and industrial land development.
- Eco Infrastructure Solutions – Underground pipe cleaning and televising, hydroexcavation, pipe patching and BMP maintenance.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
“Heartland Dredging recently completed dredging of the pond on our signature hole. They removed approximately 2,000 cubic yards of sediment and placed it in geotextile tubes that will be buried in nearby mounds. We are very pleased with how the work was performed. The interruption of play was minimal and the job was done in a clean and orderly fashion. We would be more than happy to use Heartland Dredging for any future dredging needs because they perform their work with a high level of quality, professionalism, and integrity. Just as importantly, the job came in on-budget as well. I would highly recommend Heartland Dredging to any client looking for a knowledgeable, professional, quality-oriented dredging contractor.”
– Paul Rioux , Board Member and Membership Chairman at Crooked Stick Golf Club
Our employees are totally committed to excellence in all they do. As the owners of the company, our employees are highly invested in making Heartland Dredging the best it can be — and making your project a total success. Since 2009, we’ve been active in the community using our expertise to dredge all types of waterbodies, including waste lagoons, ponds, lakes, marinas, and stormwater basins.