Dredging Restores the Function & Esthetics of Waterbodies
When a pond or water basin is filled with sediment, over time that turns into silt, sludge, and muck. As the sludge accumulates, the pond increasingly becomes unable to filter water, absorb runoff, or manage water levels. A variety of problems can arise.CONTACT US
At Heartland Dredging, we focus on hydraulic dredging because of its many benefits. Here are just a few of them:
- Able to access ponds in congested areas. Our smaller but powerful dredges can fit in cramped business and residential areas that many mechanical dredges could not without serious damage to the surrounding area.
- Business as usual. Most businesses are able to carry on with their services while we do ours.
- No need to drain the waterbody, thus protecting aquatic wildlife.
Bathymetric Surveys Validate the Problem & the Solution
If you’re unsure of the extent of your sediment and sludge problem, we can schedule a bathymetric survey. Using sonar and GPS positioning, we’ll determine the amount of sediment and its location. After removing it, we’ll then do another survey to verify that we’ve fixed the problem.CONTACT US
Why work with us?
Not only can we help arrange project financing, but since 2009, we’ve successfully dredged all types of waterbodies:
We’ve worked with scores of clients across a five-state area
Some of our Indiana clients include Citizens Energy Group, Crooked Stick Golf Club, Geist Reservoir, and the town of Patriot, Indiana. Here are a few things that make us stand out:
- We strive for excellence in all we do. Our employees are invested in the company because they actually own the company.
- We have a stellar safety record. Every job we undertake is carefully monitored for safety checks on a daily and weekly basis.
- As one of the companies of the Valenti-Held Group, we can take advantage of additional resources through our sister companies that most other dredging companies don’t have, like engineering services, and site infrastructure solutions.